- Rolling Angle: 320
- Communication: Bluetooth
- Type: handheld gimbals
- Titling Angle: 320
- Panning Angle: 180
- Configured for: Smartphones
- Feature: Following the shooting mode
- Support Remote Control: Yes
- Supported Mobile Device Max Size: 5.5
- Material: Plastic
- Weight (g): 400
- Vertical Shooting: Yes
- Size: 291*120*50
- 1.Smartphone Bracket: Holds smartphone steady.
- 2.Pan Motor: 320° rotation, responsible for the left and right stabilization of the picture.
- 3.Charging indicator: When charging. red light always on. Fully charged, green
- light always on.
- 4.Joystick: Adjust the shooting angle up, down, left or right according to the pushing direction.
- 5.Mode switching: Locked mod(The camera faces the fixed direction); Half-follow mode(Turn left or right correspondingly with handle): Full(the framing picture follows the direction of rotation of the handle while following the direction on the handle pitching operation.
- 6.1/4 Threaded Hole: Tripod bracket interface.
- 7.Shooting Mode: Connect Bluetooth in power on state,and click it to control picture shooting and video recording.
- 8.Power ON/OFF
- ① Long press 3 seconds to power on. Long press 3 seconds to power off.
- ② Double-press the power on key, and the stabilizer returns to the initial setting.
- 9.Working status indicator:
- ① Power ort red and Green flashing.
- ② Standby: Green light always on.
- ③ State transition Green light flashing.
- ④ Low voltage: Red light flashing.
- 10. Tilt Motor: 320° rotation,responsible for the up and down stabilization of the picture.
- 11.Balance adjustment arm:Responsible for balancing the horizontal direction of mobile phone.
- 12. Balance Knob: Balance bracket position fixed knob.
- 13. Roll Motor:320° rotation,Responsible for holding the mobile phone to a vertical position with the handle.
- 14. Bracket locking knob: Lock mobile phone bracket.
- 15. Micro-USB Charging Port: Insert Micro-USB cable to charge the stabilizer.
- 1. Charge 4 hours to the stabilize via USB port before use.
- 2. Refer to the previous mobile phone loading/unloading and adjust the balance.
- 3. Press and hold 3 seconds, green light display after turn on successfully.
- 4. Open Bluetooth and search “GP H4” to connect, open mobile camera and press the MODE button to take pictures/videos.
New innovative accessories
Seems to work. But this is a cut version without the support of the Bluetooth control. In addition to the start and stop button. there is no working application to the hymbal.
The best seller ever was very tolerant and gave me a discount before 1. The shipment arrived in just two weeks